The world is exploding with data. Companies are managing more personal and financial data than ever before while struggling to comply with an ever-complex set of internal and external regulations. There needs to be a better way! Enter Hyperproof, a radical new approach to ensure organizations can efficiently meet their compliance requirements. Companies face enormous risks in fines, lowered stock price and compromised reputation. With Hyperproof companies can leverage new technologies such as Blockchain, Robotic process automation and Machine learning to greatly reduce corporate risk and lower the costs of meeting the commitments they have made to their customers, regulators, corporate boards and other key stakeholders.
Hyperproof is searching for a Manager of Digital Content with a passion for building / growing a company. You have a passion for growing a business through current day marketing / demand generation technology and your deep experience developing content that differentiates a company from others. You thrive in ambiguous situations and can construct a logical path forward without material oversight. You have a passion for developing differentiated content and growing a company. You inspire others around you and work well with different team areas and members of varied experience. You are a leader who enjoys the process of building a great company.
- Create content of all types (written, video, infographics) for social, blogs, websites, whitepapers and webinars.
- Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement.
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency.
- Collect, monitor and analyze social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly.
- Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed.
- Collaborate with brand, product and sales managers to create promotional concepts.
- Manage the distribution of content across all channels.
- Work collaboratively across the organization to deliver a unified brand voice across high quality company created content.
- Follow brand guidelines to create high quality content.
- Own the content calendar and deliver against agreed upon plans.
- Ensure consistent creative and copy across a variety of formats.
- Partner closely with Demand Generation manager and align on strategic approaches.
- Strong organizational skills – someone who naturally takes charge and drives issues to closure.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to build alignment and clarity across both technical and non-technical audiences, including internal teams and customers/partners. Excellent communication and editorial skills, including creating, writing and delivering presentations.
- Problem Solving – Strong problem solving skills, including a bias towards action in the fact of ambiguous requirements.
- Curiosity – someone who delves deep into the details to understand the root cause of problems, unexpected user behavior, etc.
- Vertical Ability – Must be able to think strategically and operationalize ideas as well. Must realize we are a start-up where we wear both or all hats. Must be able to roll-up your sleeves and execute the work as well as seeing the bigger picture.
- Attention-to-detail – Highly detail-oriented and well organized.
- Versatile – Excellent at handling multiple projects with tight timelines.
- Work ethic – Strong sense of initiative and resourcefulness. Thinks big, is self-driven and motivated to achieve measurable success.
- Collaborative – thrives working as part of a fast-paced team.
- Productivity tools – Strong Google Analytics, WordPress and Adobe Acrobat/Illustrator skills. In addition comfortable with the Microsoft and Google productivity suites.
- Experience – 3+ years of experience in Content Marketing.
- Education – BA/BS degree in english, communication, or equivalent experience.