REPORTS TO: Chief Growth Officer
The world is exploding with data. Companies are managing more personal and financial data than ever before while struggling to comply with an ever-complex set of internal and external regulations. There needs to be a better way! Enter Hyperproof, a radical new approach to ensure organizations can efficiently meet their compliance requirements. Companies face enormous risks in fines, lowered stock price and compromised reputation. With HyperProof companies can leverage new technologies such as Blockchain, Robotic process automation and Machine learning to greatly reduce corporate risk and lower the costs of meeting the commitments they have made to their customers, regulators, corporate boards and other key stakeholders.
HyperProof is searching for a Manager of Demand Generation with a passion for building / growing a company. You have a passion for growing a business through current day marketing / demand generation technology and your deep experience developing content that differentiates a company from others. You thrive in ambiguous situations and can construct a logical path forward without material oversight. You have a passion for marketing, demand generation and growing a company. You inspire others around you and work well with different team areas and members of varied experience. You are a leader who enjoys the process of building a great company.
- Lead and manage all demand generation programs, including content, messaging, execution, and tracking that continuously and measurably increases lead volume and quality of demand across channels.
- Create, establish and maintain global visibility and market awareness using tools in place like CRM, Hubspot, Marketo, Heap, Builtwith, etc. and introduce new techniques, technologies, and processes based on modern demand generation best practices.
- Direct and execute account-based marketing programs to generate demand within targeted segments, markets and companies (when appropriate).
- Collaborate and work with Sales, Partner and Product teams to create compelling content and messaging for all facets of external marketing and outbound programs/activities.
- Oversee and manage various Web marketing programs, assets and initiatives, including corporate website content and user experience, search marketing, and online advertising.
- Work with internal SMEs on content ideation and develop/edit copy for blogs and other contributed content channels.
- Manage all aspects of story and content development for customer and prospect communications.
- Assist in defining the annual marketing budget; optimize available budget with the goal of improving results while controlling/managing costs and adjusting priorities as required.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure the success of campaigns and programs.
Scientific / Analytical – Approach work with a data oriented / scientific perspective. Demonstrated ability to try, evaluate thru data analytics, and refine marketing programs. Ability to make yes/no decisions based on the data versus emotions.
- Experience, part I – 4-5+ years of experience in marketing and/or communications roles with emphases on growing demand for B2B technology organizations; a deep understanding of data APIs is a plus.
- Experience, part II – Extensive background utilizing proven strategies and best practices to drive demand generation and continuously measure and report results.
- Experience, part III – Intimate knowledge and hands-on experience managing SEO and PPC programs is highly preferred.
- Technical Experience, part I – Experience working in and managing CRM and email and/or marketing automation applications Preferred Attributes & Qualifications.
- Technical Experience, part II – Experience marketing technology and/or data management solutions.
- Technical Experience, part III – Web design, HTML and CMS experience.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills – someone who naturally takes charge of meetings and drives issues to closure.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to build alignment and clarity across both technical and non-technical audiences, including internal teams and customers/partners. Excellent communication and editorial skills, including creating, writing and delivering presentations.
- Problem Solving – Strong problem solving skills, including a bias towards action in the fact of ambiguous requirements.
- Curiosity – someone who delves deep into the details to understand the root cause of problems, unexpected user behavior, etc.
- Vertical Ability – Must be able to think strategically and operationalize ideas as well. Must realize we are a start-up where we wear both or all hats. Must be able to roll-up your sleeves and execute the work as well as seeing the bigger picture.
- Attention-to-detail – Highly detail-oriented and well organized.
- Versatile – Excellent at handling multiple projects with tight timelines.
- Work ethic – Strong sense of initiative and resourcefulness. Thinks big, is self-driven and motivated to achieve measurable success.
- Collaborative – thrives working as part of a fast-paced team.
- Education – BA/BS degree in marketing, communication, or equivalent experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com