Operationalize Your Compliance And Security Efforts
Optimize your team's compliance management and security efforts by using Hyperproof to organize, standardize, and automate their work.
Streamlining Compliance for Companies Including
What You Can Do With Hyperproof
Plan and execute all compliance work
Hyperproof is an intuitive, easy-to-use platform for doing work in the security assurance, privacy and corporate compliance realms. With Hyperproof, you can get started quickly with any compliance framework, cut out manual work related to control mapping, control testing, evidence collection/management, and gauge your audit-preparedness posture in real-time.
- Utilize compliance program templates Hyperproof comes with a growing library of quickstart templates including SOC 2, ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, NIST Privacy, PCI, SOX, and many others; each featuring requirements and illustrative controls. It’s also easy to upload custom frameworks (e.g. internal standards) into Hyperproof and manage them in the platform.
- Map controls across frameworks Different data protection compliance frameworks frequently have overlapping requirements. Hyperproof helps to minimize duplicative efforts when complying with multiple frameworks; the system automatically suggests controls that can be leveraged to meet requirements in a new framework.
- Forecast compliance work How much compliance work will you have to do to enter a new market or launch a new product? Hyperproof can provide a directional answer immediately because we’ve crosswalked the requirements between various IT compliance frameworks on the backend.
- Measure progress With filterable dashboards and drill-down reports in Hyperproof, compliance pros can quickly gauge readiness for an upcoming audit, see what work needs to be done, who’s responsible for the next steps, and whether adjustments need to be made to their project timeline.
Being able to easily identify controls that can satisfy requirements of multiple standards and link them together in our compliance software, we’re able to minimize redundant work.
Director of Risk and Compliance
Standardize and automate workflows
Infosec compliance professionals’ workloads have increased exponentially in the recent years as customers make heavy demands of their vendors to provide security assurance. Hyperproof can help to reverse this alarming trend and prevent burnout in the infosec field by providing tools that allow compliance pros to define clear processes, automate common workflows and collaborate seamlessly with business unit stakeholders.
- Assign control ownership Compliance pros often have questions about controls operated by business unit stakeholders but don’t know who to turn to. Hyperproof makes it easy to assign controls to individuals or teams, call out what they need to do to operate a control, and when review activities need to happen. And it’s simple to re-assign controls when people shift around.
- Streamline control management As the scope of certifications increases, compliance teams may need to onboard additional products and/or owners onto controls. Hyperproof’s team assignments allow for quick onboarding of new products and/or control owners through child controls while maintaining common information at the parent control level.
- Standardize evidence collection Tired of repeating the same instructions to control operators over and over? With Hyperproof, compliance pros can create Tasks that inform people how to operate a control, show examples of what “good” evidence looks like, and dictate when “fresh” evidence needs to be submitted.
- Define cadences for controls monitoring Reviewing and testing controls on a regular basis are key to minimizing the risks of data breaches, compliance violations and operational disruptions. In Hyperproof, compliance pros can define cadences and deadlines for reviewing controls and rely on the system to auto-remind control operators to get their work done.
- Implement Continuous Controls Monitoring With Hyperproof, you can automatically test and monitor internal controls that mitigate critical risks across many domains. Evidence collection, control testing, the creation of tickets to address gaps and issues can all be automated in Hyperproof.
With Hyperproof, we no longer need to remind ourselves to do specific compliance tasks. The system flags items that are about to expire, helping me keep up my review of controls and evidence. Hyperproof gives us the structure to make sure we’re staying on top of all of our compliance obligations.
VP of Operations
Create an evidence management system that scales
With Hyperproof, you’ll save time when collecting evidence of controls’ effectiveness, while ensuring that evidence collection tasks happen consistently to produce relevant and fresh compliance artefacts. Further, Hyperproof makes it easy to organize evidence so it can be reused to satisfy multiple compliance.
- Re-use evidence to reduce assessment fatigue With Hyperproof, all evidence can be centrally stored, categorized appropriately, labeled, mapped back to specific controls and regulatory requirements, and made accessible to stakeholders across all various corporate and product groups.
- Ensure consistent evidence management With Hyperproof, evidence can be shared across an organization so that stakeholders in one business unit or group can see what another group is doing and apply those same policies and practices within their domain. This helps ensure that consistent evidence management practices are implemented across a company.
- Automatically collect the latest policies Security assessments always involve an auditor’s review of your company’s current security policies, incident response plan, business continuity plan, privacy policies, and other documents. Hyperproof integrates with many cloud-based file storage systems so the latest versions of company policies and key documents can be pulled in automatically.
- Automatically collect fresh evidence from cloud services With Hypersync, you can automatically collect proof from dozens of cloud-based apps and services on a cadence or on-demand. Types of proof you can automatically collect include: Backup settings, encryption settings, access groups, lists of users, code change management evidence, and more. All proof comes with source name, timestamp and other useful info, so auditors trust that the evidence is credible.
- Automate nudges to provide evidence With Hyperproof, compliance pros don’t need to email or Slack colleagues to remind them to provide fresh evidence anymore. Automated reminder workflows can be set up -- allowing compliance pros to spend their time on higher level tasks.
- Reduce legal risks Many data privacy laws require businesses to conduct due diligence to back up the compliance representations they make. In Hyperproof, evidence can be labeled as related to a particular legal requirement; this helps put due diligence in place much faster and minimizes legal risk.
With Hyperproof, I can collect evidence from one product group, take it to another, and ask them, ‘Is this what you do? If not, how do you differ?’ Not only can I get my work done faster, we’re not asking teams to start from ground zero. Having current evidence is critical in helping people know how to answer my questions and what information I’m looking for.
Global Data Protection Compliance Team, Fortune 500 Company
Assess your vendors and manage 3rd party risks effectively
As you onboard more third-parties, you’ll end up sending more questionnaires to your vendors and suppliers. If you do this manually, they might get lost, overlooked, or never retained. You might receive erroneous data or data in multiple formats that need an integration process to consolidate it into something meaningful. Hyperproof can help you assess vendor risk more quickly and accurately -- freeing up your team’s time to focus on strategic matters.
- Maintain oversight of all vendors Hyperproof provides a home for all of your contracts, documents, and vendor information. Use Hyperproof to manage, assess, track, and report on your vendors.
- Assess and reduce vendor risks Use intuitive and easy-to-use built-in tools for risk assessment, vendor criticality, and risk scoring. Utilize prebuilt or tailored questionnaires with vendors to collect relevant information. Conduct one-off assessments, assessments on a fixed schedule, or both. Monitor questionnaire completion progress.
- Coordinate vendor risk remediation Assign and manage remediation tasks easily -- and tailor them by vendor criticality and questionnaire responses. Hyperproof’s native integrations with popular project management and communications tools (e.g., Jira, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Gmail) make vendor remediation workflows and vendor monitoring seamless.
- Demonstrate compliance An increasing number of IT security standards and certifications have vendor risk management requirements. Within Hyperproof, it’s easy to map information gathered from vendors to risks, controls, and regulatory frameworks, including ISO 27001, NIST, CMMC, GDPR, SOX, and more to quickly address key compliance requirements.
Assess risks and maintain continuous compliance
Compliance, business, and security initiatives are often represented as unique streams of work even when they share certain activities and a common risk mitigation objective. For instance, risk management is a key domain within several compliance programs, such as ISO27001, NIST CSF and NIST SP 800-53. To comply with these frameworks, your organization needs to maintain an accurate risk register and understand how risk decisions and remediation efforts impact compliance program health.
- Identify, assess, and prioritize risks With Hyperproof’s intuitive Risk Register, risk owners from all functions and business units can document their risks and risk treatment plans, and organizations’ leaders can better prioritize risk management activities. Risk scoring criteria can be customized.
- Integrate risk and compliance activities With Hyperproof, you can tie a control to a risk and gauge how much of a specific risk has been mitigated by existing controls vs. the residual risk that remains. Provide your leadership team with insights into how risks are being managed and which risk mitigation activities to prioritize.
- Reduce time spent on monitoring risks Hyperproof allows you to spend less time monitoring and determining the latest risk status as remediation activities are completed. As product and/or control owners complete mitigation procedures attached to a risk, the actual risk health is updated automatically in Hyperproof.
With Hyperproof, we’re able to understand actual risks much better and prioritize focus areas. It’s effortless to link risks back to controls in Hyperproof and see which risks aren’t sufficiently mitigated yet.
Director of Risk and Compliance
Create and share reports on your risk, security and compliance posture
With Hyperproof, you can monitor your risk, security and compliance posture in real-time via dashboards, showcase your team’s progress with custom reports, and effectively communicate to company executives why security and compliance work matter.
- Executive overview dashboard Executives can see a high-level view of the organization’s compliance posture and get additional details by drilling down into regions, product lines, domains, or other user-defined segments.
- Program-level reporting Compliance managers can see in real-time how close their organization is to being compliant with a particular compliance framework, what work still needs to be done and instantly drill into problem areas, such as controls with critical health status.
- Audit-level reporting With Hyperproof you can visualize the work that needs to be done to be ready for upcoming audits. Want to know if your team needs to pick up the pace? With Hyperproof, compliance pros can get real-time updates on their organization’s audit readiness posture and see how far along the team is in completing the items requested by an external auditor.
- Ad-hoc, customizable reports In addition to out-of-box reports, Hyperproof allows you to generate ad-hoc reports or PDFs of customized dashboards and export and share them with stakeholders outside of Hyperproof. You can also schedule reports to be delivered to people through email.
- Automate SSP Report Creation For organizations that need to achieve a FedRAMP authorization or comply with NIST SP 800-53, creating a system security plan (SSP) report manually is quite a burden. Hyperproof allows compliance pros to map their organization’s controls directly to corresponding FedRAMP and NIST SP 800-53 requirements and generate a SSP report with the click of a button.
With Hyperproof, we’re able to show our stakeholders that compliance is not a problem, it’s beneficial to them. By working together, stakeholders are able to better understand the gaps -- so they can turn the gaps into a wishlist for things they like to do, and demonstrate the things they do really well.
Global Data Protection Compliance Team, Fortune 500 Company
Integrate & Automate Your
Compliance Operations Processes
All your data, connected
Leverage integrations with third-party collaboration solutions including Slack, Jira, Asana, Zoom and Microsoft Team to enable seamless communication and collaboration.
Automate your compliance efforts
Create Hypersyncs to automate evidence collection, control monitoring, and project management tasks.
The Hyperproof Compliance Operations Platform Advantage
Unlike other GRC software, Hyperproof is built for managing compliance activities and
risks day-in and day-out, and it’s tailored to support your organization’s unique requirements.
70+ Supported Security and Privacy Frameworks
Hyperproof supports any and all cybersecurity, data privacy, and risk management frameworks and helps you identify and map common controls that can satisfy multiple frameworks.
Continuous Controls Monitoring Made Easy
Automatically test and monitor internal controls so you can mitigate critical risks and meet information security objectives. Get up and running in minutes.
Use custom fields to tag, segment, group, and organize your compliance environment according to your specific needs.
Assign a control to multiple teams; each responsible for collecting evidence and testing the control.
Multiple single sign-on (SSO) systems supported: Okta, Azure Active Directory, and Auth0. Permissions to individual users can be customized based on needs and job requirements.
See the Results Our Customers Have Achieved
A Risk & Compliance Director at this software company cut down the time he personally spent on audit prep by 50%.
Business unit stakeholders at this SaaS company were able to cut down the time they spent on audit prep work by 66%.
One MSSP that leverages Hyperproof in their existing client engagements improved the firm’s client service capacity by 660%.